Sunday, February 9, 2014

Get to know us... Jon

Hey everyone my name is Jon. Im 21 and currently studying health and exercise science. For those who don't know me I have always been into sports and playing games. I played sports all through high school but did not follow that into college. My original major was computer science, but after a few years a realized that my true goal was to be active and help people do the same. I am going to school to become a personal trainer and eventually open my own gym. Lifting and staying healthy is my passion and I hope that I can inspire many of you to do the same and help you with your goals along the way. 



Like our Facebook...
https://www.facebook.com/omega365?ref=hl
Follow us on Twitter..
@omegafitness365

#OmegaFitness 

---- Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment